Robert E. Lee Academy prides itself in providing safe transportation for students who are in need. We want to be able to accommodate families who would have to travel quite a distance to ensure their child receives a quality education.
For the 2012-13 school year, we will offer a route to the Hartsville, Lamar, and Timmonsville areas. Our driver, Mrs. Lynn Amerson, lives in the Timmonsville/Lamar area and has driven a route bus for us for the past few years. She is very competent and cares for the riders as if they were her own.
|Bus Stop||Pick-up Time||Drop-off Time|
|Cartersville Baptist Church||6:55a.m.||2:50p.m.|
|Lamar Baptist Church||7:10a.m.||2:40p.m.|
|Mr. B’s Restaurant in Lydia||7:30 a.m.||2:15 p.m.|
Fees for the 2012-13 school year are as follows:
Per Year /Monthly Payment
First Child $700/ $70
Second Child $600 /$60
Third Child $500 /$50
Fourth Child $400 /$40
***Due to the rising cost of fuel, we reserve the right to enact a surcharge of $10.00 per student/per month in addition to the above fees if fuel cost rises above $5.00 per gallon.
- A registration fee of $100 must accompany the application of a new family. Said fee is non-refundable and does not apply toward a monthly payment.
- First payment must be made by August 1st. Payments will be made the 1st of the month thereafter. If payment is late, there will be a late fee at the rate of 5% monthly.
- If payment is 30 days late, the student may NOT ride the bus until payment and late fees are collected.
- School insurance is required before the first day of school begins. School time coverage is available through Standard Life and Casualty in the amount of $15.00.
- A re-enrollment fee of $40.00/family is due before May 31st to reserve your seat(s) for next year. The said fee is non-refundable and will not apply toward monthly payment. This fee includes school-time coverage of insurance to ride the bus provided by Standard Life and Casuality.
- All policies governing Robert E. Lee Academy are applicable to the Commuter Bus.